See the Hapsburg highlights, cultural hotspots and historic monuments of Madrid on an extended 3-hour Segway tour. Glide through the city center with an expert guide, and marvel at monuments such as the Prado Museum in Retiro Park.
Explore the historic center of Madrid in the company of a local guide on a 3-hour Segway tour from Plaza de España to the urban oasis of El Retiro park.
Meet your guide by the statue of Cervantes on Plaza de España. Then, following a short training session on how to operate the self-balancing vehicles, glide through the city streets of the old city center. Marvel at buildings built during the reign of the Hapsburg rulers.
The itinerary eventually leads to the Paseo de Prado, famous for its “Golden Triangle” of world-class museums. Enter the vast urban park of El Retiro. Declared an area of “Bien de Interés Cultural,” the dense, tree-lined avenue of the Paseo de Prado is one of the oldest urban areas of the city with sights such as the Reina Sofia Museum, Bolsa de Madrid (Stock Exchange), and Congreso de los Diputados (National Congress).
Calle Martín de los Herós 13, 28008, Madrid
Know before you go
• The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, or those who have had recent surgery
• You should weigh between 45 and 120 kilograms (99 to 264 pounds)
• You should be able to step on and off the Segway without assistance (similar to climbing and descending stairs)
• Comfortable, closed shoes are preferable to sandals and high heels
• Be sure to protect yourself sufficiently against sun exposure during the tour
Not suitable for
People with mobility impairments